This recipe has been given by @Sweet_Tooth_and_Spicy_Tongue
- Ingredients -
1 Cup Rava (Semolina)
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Milk at Room Temperature
23 Cup Melted Ghee
2 Drops of Romwe Colour and Essence (Optional)
- Procedure -
1. Mix all the ingredients and keep aside for 5-6 hours.
2. Transfer the mixture in a kadhai and heat on medium flame.
3. Add edible colour and essence as per your preference.
4. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens and sugar crystalises on the edges of kadhai. 5. Turn off the flame and keep stirring the mixture for 5-6 minutes. The mixture will
6. Grease the platform and rolling pin with ghee and roll the mixture in desired thickness
7. Cut in desired size and shape immediately before the mixture cools down.